Here is today great infographic, courtesy Foursquare.Foursquare, the geo-location pioneer, has reached the 10 million mark. Their infographic on the occasion tells us a little something about everything from births to weddings and shopping to happiness! Here are some interesting tidbits:
- Foursquare has grown to the 10 million mark in 2 years.
- There have been more check-ins from sake bars in Japan than from beer halls in Germany!
- Target tops the list of popular retails stores as a popular spot for checking-in.
- US users have checked-in from 169 countries across the world.
- The happiness index tracks 6 “yays” for every “ugh” suggesting that Foursquare users are the glass half-full kind of folks!
- They have a cool animated part to the infographic which shows the rate of growth beautifully!